Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are Billie, a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We are a team of high-calibre start-up veterans that successfully founded, grew, and sold their first company (founded Zencap, sold to Funding Circle) and are now scaling our next venture. We have a world-class team on the ground and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company.
Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches. Financing as it should be. Like that, we will make a lasting impact on small businesses that provide jobs and income for millions.
Join us to create the future of small business financing!
About the role
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will be at the forefront of establishing a consistently winning acquisition strategy for Billie’s digital factoring business. Overseeing a wide breadth of highly performance-driven online marketing channels and supplemental offline acquisition strategies, you will work closely with our VP Marketing, our founders and other members of the top management team. Being a strong expert in CPA-driven user acquisition, you fully master Search Engine Advertising (SEA) and have a strong suit of supplementary channel knowledge (Facebook, Twitter Ads, Offline Mailings).
- Department: Marketing
- Reporting Line: VP Marketing
- Working Hours: Full-Time
- Languages: Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Location: Berlin
- Duration: Permanent
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years experience in hands-on management of performance-driven PPC accounts, with a strong focus on Google Adwords Search / DoubleClick / Display / Facebook / Twitter Ads
- Excellent knowledge about setting up winning and well-structured PPC accounts, which are easy to manage and efficient to optimize
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to master multi-layered optimization challenges which arrive from the data you have generated with your marketing activity
- Ability to create meaningful reports, both in PPC software backends and Microsoft Excel
- Having already worked with performance-driven offline mailing campaigns or shown strong willingness to deep-dive into this topic is a bonus
- Having already devised B2B PPC campaigns and knowing how to feed your audience throughout the whole marketing life cycle and how to closely collaborate with CRM and content marketing to design holistic marketing experiences is a bonus
What we offer you
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe
- Working on a complex B2B-product which allows for the whole range of marketing tactics and strategies to be employed
- Strong focus on marketing for user retention and lifecycle management instead of ‘fire and forget’ new customer acquisition
- A great mission - we empower small businesses, the engine of economic growth
- A fantastic learning opportunity to develop beyond being a domain expert in one or two marketing channels into wholeheartedly owning all paid user (re)acquisition activity
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with a free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee and drinks