CRM Marketing Specialist (m/w/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Bitwala and, together with our partner bank, we brought the world’s first crypto bank account; a fully licensed German bank account with a Bitcoin wallet and trading directly integrated. With an amazing product and team of international professionals, we’re shaking up the financial industry and want you to join us in this journey.
We are looking for an experienced and hungry CRM marketing specialist to join Bitwala’s marketing team. The person in this role will develop and execute customer marketing strategies for our fast growing web and mobile platforms. This role reports directly to the Chief Growth Officer.
As a CRM marketing specialist, you are responsible for the strategic development and implementation of customer activation and engagement strategies across Bitwala’s marketing channels (including mobile push notifications, in-app messages, email, direct mail).
If you’re that rare breed who can be equal parts strategic (able to ideate big, targeted, well-thought-out campaign ideas) and analytical (with the data-crunching chops to tell us how they performed and why), we want to hear from you and would love you to join our team.
- Own the customer life cycle development and performance
- Plan, execute and improve marketing journeys across a variety of customer marketing channels including mobile push notifications, in-app messages, email, direct mail, and others
- Grow channels and improve the marketing funnel by delivering strong and relevant messages to our customers.
- Implement campaigns via HTML and a variety of customer automation tools
- Optimise customer campaigns with a comprehensive A/B testing plan
- Work closely with our marketing, design and data/analytics team to define customer segments to target with specific messages
- Collaboration with brand marketers & designers to write content for Bitwala’s customers and ensure that the right message reaches the right customer at the right time
- 3+ years of experience in CRM with focus on email and mobile customer marketing
- You are passionate about online marketing and CRM in particular – you have good insight into the messages and targeting to reach specific goals
- You have a good combination of analytic and segmentation skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- Strong knowledge of customer marketing best practices: including email deliverability, a/b testing, dynamic content, responsive HTML design
- Strong customer-focused mindset with a ‘hands-on’ attitude
- Ability to create email templates in HTML
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target
- You are strategically strong, structured and analytical. At the same time you enjoy writing.
- You are able to do this in very good German and English
- Get upfront experience working pioneering the future of Fintech
- Learning and Development opportunities, taking ownership and responsibilities
- Young, international, entrepreneurial co-founder and colleagues
- Company trips and team events