Internship Startup Innovation Manager (m/f/d)
Who we are
Bluelion Incubator is a foundation, focusing on supporting pre-seed and early stage startups: Our mission is to bring entrepreneurs from zero to one. We specialise in incubation support, corporate innovation, and coworking. We currently have three locations in Zurich, and are planning on opening a fourth one, our biggest one yet in Summer 2020. Our team is small, but mighty, and we’re growing fast! In 2020 we have a lot of exciting projects coming up: Opening a new flagship co-working space, planing and conducting two new acceleration-programs for startups and bringing our corporate innovation activities to the next level.
Who we’re looking for
To support and expand our incubation efforts, we’re looking for an intern, starting in March 2020. Are you passionate about supporting startups? Are you driven, out of the box thinking, and creative? You have no problem handling uncertainties, you practice a self-organized and structures way of working and you like being around and working with people? Your german is fluent and you have a good knowledge of english? Then we’re excited to hear from you!
What you can expect
You will work closely together with the whole Bluelion team. Mainly, you will be engaged with our two upcoming acceleration-programs. The job brings a lot of freedom and fun but also demands self-responsibility and dealing with many hot plates at the same time. In your role as an intern you will:
- Developing and organizing incubation-activities together with the co-creation and innovation manager
- Organizing and conducting of different startup events
- Maintaining and expanding our partner network
- Taking over and managing smaller projects
- Handling customer needs on an ad hoc basis
What we offer
We offer a paid full-time internship (100%), for 12 months. Your main place of work is in the center of Zurich, a 2 minute-walk from Limmatplatz. The internship is ideal for a university graduate who thinks out of the box but has a hands-on personality at the same time.
- Fair entry opportunity, with the full support of the Bluelion Team
- You can take on responsibility and get a lot of creative freedom
- Steep learning curve and opportunity to actively contribute your own skills and ideas
- Access to exciting personalities and a nationwide innovation network
- Cooperation with a young and highly motivated team
- Central workplace at Sihlquai 125 in Zurich
Interested in working with us? Send Miro an email with a short explanation of why you’re interested in this job, and your CV.