Business Development Manager (m/f) - UK
- Mit Berufserfahrung
This is Bonavi
With passion for our goals - Bonavi.de is a brand of The Happy Baby Company Ltd with its headquarter in the beautiful city of Berlin. With strong dedication and toil we strive to make parents happy with our products. Bonavi represents a new and exceptional stroller as well as matching accessories that make everyday life easier.
Bonavi is the fastest growing brand in the baby stroller segment in Europe and is currently operating in the DACH-Region. Throughout Germany, Austria & Switzerland we have 40+ offline Showrooms and our very international team currently consists of 20 highly motivated team members who all strive for our common aim: to be Europe’s leading online Baby & Young Children’s Brand!
Are you motivated and ready for a challenging & diversified occupation in an innovative work environment? Then we need you on our team! Become a part of our success story and grow beyond your limits every day.
- Operating from Berlin, you will be responsible for our market entry in the UK as well as for the strategical and operational set up of the core business areas, such as business development, marketing and operations
- You will collaborate closely with the founding team – valuable first-hand insights You will be based in Berlin, however, you will travel regularly to „your“ market in order to maintain business contacts and partners
- You will work closely with multiple stakeholders to consider risks, coordinate legal topics and work on financial aspects in cooperation with our internal teams
- Together with our marketing team, you will rapidly grow the market through all relevant channels and set up the branding for Bonavi within the market
- You will set up a sophisticated reporting system to track, trace and optimize the countries performance
- In the medium term, you will build your own country team
What we offer
- A high share of self-responsibility starting on day one
- Extremely high learning curve, chance to grow your own team and experience real entrepreneurship
- Regular feedback and the chance to become part of the top management
- A great and supportive team, a cool office in Berlin, exciting team events and lots of fun!
What we require
- You have successfully graduated from university (Bachelor/Master) among the top 20% of your class in business administration, economics, business informatics or a related field
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience ideally in an e-commerce start-up or a similarly competitive environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart with strong business-oriented thinking, hands-on mentality and stress resistance
- You have a can-do-attitude, you love to take ownership and you always have endurance to get a project through, even when it gets difficult
- You are highly motivated, a quick learner a reliable team member with strong leadership skills
- You have strong analytical skills and approach problems in a pragmatic and goal oriented manner
- You speak English on a native level and you are unbeatable on the UK market specificities
So, what are you waiting for?
Grow with us and help us push our brand to the next level.
If our offer matches your profile, submit your application including your CV and a cover letter, indicating your earliest possible starting date and your expected salary via our job-link.
We are looking forward to your online-application!