Key Account Sales Manager (m/f/d) - France
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider's website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!
These will be your tasks
- You identify decision makers for Key Accounts in the sector of Tours and Activities with over 1 million € annual revenue and convince them in person or over the phone to cooperate with bookingkit.
- You maintain business relations with existing customers.
- You take care of customer projects throughout maturity phase and beyond.
- You function as link between Enterprise customers, product management and technical support.
- You conduct demand analysis, both strategic and technical.
- You support customers by analysing external market factors.
- You have a deep understanding of obstacles our customers might face and support their strategic initiatives and successful use of bookingkit.
You're offering these qualifications
- You have a university degree in Business Administration or similar studies.
- You have at least 1-3 years working experience – ideally in B2B or SaaS Sales.
- You are a motivated networker with great presentation and communication skills.
- You can explain and visualise even complex technical correlations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and analytical skills are some of your strengths.
- You are passionate about Consultative Sales & Business Development.
- You are used to leading complex contract negotiations.
- You speak French on a native level and very good English.
- Your mindset is customer and service oriented
This would be a nice to have:
- You can provide reference contacts for your excellent Sales or Customer Relations skills.
- Contacts within the tourism sector are a plus.
We're offering these benefits
We invest in your future:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values:
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying. Thank you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
your bookingkit Team