Lead BI Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider's website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!
These will be your tasks
- You have a function that is critical to our success: you collect all key figures, data and statistics
- You lead a team consisting of a BI manager (with focus on technical BI / Data Warehouse) and an intern, who will be further developed in the future.
- Your responsibility is to align the commercial & business leads with the technical BI infrastructure
- We see our BI function as an internal service center, but at the same time you also have an internal consulting function
- In order for you to be able to carry out this consulting role, we would like you to participate in management meetings or strategy meetings, offsites, etc.
- You visualize important KPI's in Dashboards (currently in Power BI)
- You design our data architecture in cooperation with our developers and thereby ensure our data quality
- You will work with all departments as internal customers (e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Product) and get a great insight into all business areas
You're offering these qualifications
- At least two years of BI experience
- Experience with Power BI or similar software, e.g. Tableau (currently: Power BI)
- Good knowledge of SQL is required
- English at a business fluent level, German optional
- Communication: The ability to articulate complex topics and reduce them so that "my grandmother understands them"
- Leadership: You have the ability to influence others without formal authority. If you already have leadership experience (e.g. as a team leader), we look forward to receiving your application
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Studies: business studies, business informatics, etc. (we are looking for someone with a good understanding of business)
We're offering these benefits
Your new workplace is located right in the heart of Berlin:
Enjoy your view over Berlin from our light and spacious office by the water! You will benefit from the proximity to S-Bahn station Sonnenallee and can explore various Lunch locations with your new colleagues.
We offer real benefits:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000€ plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Needless to say, there is high quality technical equipment waiting for you which also is available for your private use.
Enjoy the unique working environment:
Flat hierarchies and transparency are no empty promises! By introducing OKRs we have taken our way of communication to the next level, and we highly appreciate input of every single employee to reach our Company Goals. Our frequent feedback enables you to grow and move up the career ladder fast.
Your new workplace is international:
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying. Thank you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
your bookingkit Team