PHP Developer / Engineer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider's website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!
These will be your tasks
- In charge of developing the bookingkit platform in close coordination with the development team
- You are developing new frontend and backend functionality based on the Yii-framework
- You’re included in technical decision processes, with your voice being equally valued within the team
- Your knowledge of development processes helps us setup these decisions within a growing team
- Building connections to various external services, developing API and middleware solutions
You're offering these qualifications
- Profound web-development experience (HTML/CSS), >5 years experience in PHP, knowledge of PHP 7.0
- Experience with MVC-architecture (Yii, Laravel or similar) and the GIT workflow
- More than 3 years of working experience within a development team
- Formal education is preferred but not required
- Written and oral fluency in English, preferably also in German
- Work permit for Germany
We're offering these benefits
Your new workplace is located right in the heart of Berlin
Enjoy your view over Berlin from our light and spacious office by the water! You will benefit from the proximity to S-Bahn station Sonnenallee and can explore various Lunch locations with your new colleagues.
We offer real benefits
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000€ plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Needless to say, there is high quality technical equipment waiting for you which also is available for your private use.
Enjoy the unique working environment
Flat hierarchies and transparency are no empty promises! By introducing OKRs we have taken our way of communication to the next level, and we highly appreciate input of every single employee to reach our Company Goals. Our frequent feedback enables you to grow and move up the career ladder fast.
Your new workplace is international
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying. Thank you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
your bookingkit Team