(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider's website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!
These will be your tasks
- Gather insights from customers and stakeholders
- Conduct customer interviews, usability tests and other activities to gather qualitative data
- Collect and interpret quantitive customer, user and consumer data
- Observe market changes (industry, competition, technology)
- Collaborate with UX Designers and Software Engineers
- Document and present your insights for the product team and the company as a whole
- Use gathered insights to find solutions to real problems
- Identify key opportunities and come up with ways to leverage them
- Facilitate the ideation process with a cross-funtional team of UX designers and software/QA engineers
- Prepare and present initiative & project briefs, including data, budgets and expected outcomes
- Challenge and improve upon briefs from other team members
- Take the role of Product Owner within a Scrum team
- Tightly collaborate with UX designers and software/QA engineers to identify challenges and detail solutions
- Prepare user stories and support the team in implementing them
- Prepare feature launches
- Get your hands dirty doing whatever is necessary to move a project forward (i.e. there is a critical challenge we need to solve in engineering, even if you can't code, you might identify helpful information or just care for the team by ordering pizza)
- Design and setup experiments to measure achieved outcome
- Implement additional means of data gathering
- Gather, document and present results of experiments to the team and stakeholders
- Manage initiatives and projects towards stakeholders and customers
- Update progress within the team and the whole company
- Celebrate successes and analyze failures
- Answer requests and manage expectations of the Customer Success and Sales teams
- Support the Marketing team in customer communication regarding the product
You're offering these qualifications
You should bring at least
- Experience in handling multiple stakeholder requests, while keeping the execution work and your team singularly focused at the current project objectives.
- Organisational skills: you're able to structure your own and the work of others amid a tremendous amount of outside information.
- Good general understanding in commercial, UX design and engineering. Excellent knowledge within one of these areas.
- More than 3 years of experience as a Product Manager within software development.
This would be a nice to have
- 5-10 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience within either SaaS or eCommerce
- Skilled in complex data analysis
- Experience as a UX designer or software engineer
- Knowledge of how to conduct workshops with teams and customers
We're offering these benefits
We invest in your future
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you've found this job ad at when applying.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
your bookingkit Team