Product Partnerships Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider's website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!
These will be your tasks
- You are on the forefront of making bookingkit the best integrated booking system.
- You develop a vision for the way we add customer value through partnerships.
- You analyse industries and identify the best potential partners for our product and customer base.
- You approach potential partners and set up collaborations, technically as well as commercially .
- You support our Product department by digging deep into the technical setting and develop the best tech setup between bookingkit and partners.
- You are in charge of negotiating partnership commercials / contracts.
- You communicate partnerships to internal stakeholders and clients alike.
You're offering these qualifications
- You bring at least 2 years of working experience in the fields of Product Management or Business Development / Partnerships.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in either Business Administration or Business Informatics.
- You bring the best of both worlds: Business knowlegde and a strong tech-affinity.
- You are comfortable working with international companies and show strong negotiation skills.
- You have worked in cross-functional teams.
- You speak English on a very high level.
THIS WOULD BE A NICE TO HAVE
- You have gained experience in enhancing products through partnerhips.
- You know the tours & activities industry well, ideally have gained experience with the supply side in the market.
- You speak either German, French, Italian or Spanish.
We're offering these benefits
Your new workplace is located right in the heart of Berlin: With us, you directly work near the train station S-Sonnenallee. Our wide and bright office extends over 2 floors and has an amazing view over Berlin. You will benefit from a very good transport connection, and numerous hip locations for you and your colleagues to explore.
We offer real benefits: Coffee specialties, tea, water, fresh fruit and cereals as much as you can take, but that’s not it! We care about individualized personal and professional development. After six months, we provide you with an extra training and development budget up to 1000€ plus a day off for training and development purposes.
Enjoy the unique working environment: Flat hierarchies and self-autonomy are not empty promises! By introducing OKRs, we did not only take the way of communication up to the next level, but we also highly appreciate qualitative input of every single employee to successfully implement our Company Goals. Our frequent feedback enables you to self-develop and move up the career ladder. And of course, we absolutely love to hang around together, whether over lunch, joint barbeques, nights-out, or bookingkit University.
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying. Thank you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!