Associate / Investment Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
btov Partners is a European venture capital firm, managing institutional funds, partner funds and direct investments of private investors. With investment teams in Digital and Industrial Tech, btov invests EUR 50m per year in high growth companies with ticket sizes from EUR 0.25m to 3.5m. Over multiple financing rounds, we increase our commitment up to EUR 10m. With offices in Berlin, Munich and St. Gallen, the firm has more than EUR 375m in assets under management.
Our Digital Tech portfolio companies have the potential to transform large industries and to become market-leading internet businesses. The most renowned investments include Blacklane, DeepL, Facebook, FINANZCHECK.de, Flaconi, Foodspring, ORCAM, Raisin, SumUp, Volocopter and XING. We are currently investing from of a EUR 75m early-stage fund as well as a EUR 35m growth fund and are looking for talent to join our team.
- Degree in business, economics, computer science, engineering, or similar and achieved outstanding academic results
- You have 1-2 years of experience in high-performance environments (ideally in a start-up, VC or tech company)
- Passion for entrepreneurship and a solid understanding of digital business models
- You are team-oriented, motivated, committed, proactive and capable to work independently
- Superb social skills and humour
- Fluent spoken and written German and English. A third language is a plus
- Active deal sourcing
- Preparation of fundraising materials
- Joint responsibility the investment process (business identification, evaluation, due diligence activities and legal terms negotiation)
- Support in portfolio management (this will include fund reporting, attendance of board meetings, and operational support in the fields of finance, HR and strategy)
- Represent btov Partners at local and international events and conferences
Start Date: As soon as possible
Office: Berlin, Germany
Contact: Send your CV via e-mail.