Business Analyst (m/f)
INTERNSHIP BUSINESS ANALYST
Currently we are looking for a creative, talented and enthusiastic intern to support our company in Berlin. In general you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and processing all relevant internal and external business and market information. In that role you will closely work with the executive team, assisting them with analyzing existing strategies and executing competitor’s analysis and providing recommendations and resolutions for business optimization.
Above all, you are passionate about garnering experience with online business.
- You are working on or already have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Economics or any other relevant field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Critical approach to evaluate information from multiple sources
- Good structured information processing and result presentation
- Hands-on attitude, flexible with switching tasks as needed
- Proficiency in English
- Passionate about the online business world
- Gain insight into a German Start-Up company active worldwide in rapidly expanding markets.
- Discover the Do’s and Don’ts of starting your own business
- Become an essential member of our creative, fun and hard-working team
- Operate within flexible structures with short response times, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues
- Gain plenty of valuable experience and an excellent perspective for your personal development
- Earn an adequate salary
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply:
Please submit your CV, references, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Internship Business Analyst” in the subject line. If your profile does not fully match our requirements: we are always looking for exceptional individuals for permanent, part-time or internship work so please do not hesitate to apply!