Business Analyst (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
If exploring data sources feels like opening Christmas presents for you, if in university you were actually looking forward to statistics courses, if you are not satisfied by understanding a part of a system but want to comprehend the big picture - then working in STYLIGHT´s Business Intelligence unit is the place to be for you!
- Within the BI unit you will be monitoring daily performance KPIs to ensure the company is running smoothly.
- You will join us in setting up and maintaining a process controlling infrastructure that helps relieving other departments of manual checks so they can focus on their core business.
- You will provide ad-hoc insights on requests from other departments.
- You become valuable support for all co-workers with data visualization and analysis based on sources like MySQL, Google BigQuery, SimilarWeb and more.
- You have an academic background in economics or science and up to 3 years of working experience.
- You bring expertise in working in a business environment and an innate feeling with KPIs such as EBIT, gross profit margin and YoY revenue.
- You like to crunch numbers and love to work on complex tasks that you can then confer to the end user.
- You can handle data processing and visualization tools and languages, e.g. SQL, Tableau and R.
Why join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- Young and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, nature, museums, and restaurants are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more:)? Check out: http://engineering.stylight.com/why/.
- We build internal tools to support other departments to do their work quicker and better-informed.
- We monitor company performance and stay on top of issues to keep STYLIGHT running smoothly.
- We provide insights into the depth of all data sources available to STYLIGHT.
- We love to discuss topics concerning data models and analysis in order to provide the best results possible.
- We are a mixed business & engineering team supporting each other in growing every day.
Up for the challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Link to apply