Business Analyst (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Have you ever shopped online and didn’t really know which of the thousands of products to pick? Or have you been shopping in a store but there was no one in sight to help you with choosing the right product? We develop and distribute software that solves these issues!
SMARTASSISTANT is the market-leading solution for interactive Guided Selling solutions. Our technology is used by multiple global businesses from Fortune 500 companies like Canon, Goodyear, Amazon, Procter & Gamble to small and medium-sized enterprises.
We are driven by our mission to help people make better decisions and together work on turning a bold vision into reality. At SMARTASSISTANT, you'll meet open-minded and genuinely caring professionals from many different walks of life.
We are growing fast and always looking for talented, ambitious and smart people who are ready to make things happen.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Business Analyst at SMARTASSISTANT, you will:
- Gather business needs from our customers and convert them into comprehensive requirements documentation that might serve as basis for contractual agreements and project working documents
- Consult with architects and developers to brainstorm for feasible and cost-effective solutions and provide them with valuable inputs and insights from business’ points-of-view
- Critically evaluate requirements, provide customers with alternative solutions in case their original requirements are not technically possible or cost-effective to implement
- Reconcile conflicting requirements coming from multiple stakeholders on the customer side
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
It is definitely you we’re looking for, if you possess:
- At least 3-year experience in business analysis
- Field experience with process modeling and requirements gathering techniques
- Strong analytical thinking skills and ability to analyse and design complex workflows and processes
- Deep understanding of the technical side of web technologies, client-server architecture and server-based applications
- Great client-facing communication skills, inquisitive and engaging personality
- Full working proficiency in German and English
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce, online solutions and related technologies
It certainly wouldn’t hurt if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
- Attractive salary
- Personal development through participation in IT conferences
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly environment
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, laptop and two 24” monitors
- Fresh fruit
- Relocation and referral programs
- Interesting and diversified experience as part of our team, as well as a friendly and innovative working environment at a global market leader
DOES IT SOUND LIKE A PERFECT CHALLENGE FOR YOU? Then we look forward to receiving your résumé (in English)!
Please apply via: https://smartassistant.workable.com/jobs/336921