Business Analyst (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service center for the global management of rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
Business Analyst (m/f)
In the role as Business Analyst you will drive the evolution of the ICE systems portfolio through managing business requirements, business case development and application testing. You will also have an ongoing responsibility in supporting the user community, ensuring that the needs and expectations of the users and customers are met.
Role highlights include
Actively working with colleagues and customers to provide support in achieving goals within the areas of capturing requirements, testing and CTO project activities.
- Provide business analysis support for projects in terms of business case development, business requirements analysis and documentation, and testing of system changes.
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of the ICE application portfolio.
- Testing of developed solutions to problems as well as new or changed features including the writing of release notes and end user instructions.
- Taking a supporting role in education of end users.
- Assuring that release documentation, educational material and end user instructions are kept up-to-date and accessible.
- Provide second line support to end user of applications in the ICE application portfolio.
- Occasional small project leading opportunities may also be available.
We are looking for someone who is analytical, service oriented, proactive and flexible, and has the ability to prioritise. You have the capacity to co-operate in a complex IT-environment. To be successful in this job you will need experience of similar tasks. The job requires you to be positive, focused, dedicated, goal orientated and eager to learn. There may be some international travel involved in support of our larger international projects, as well as occasional visits to customers. The role is based in Berlin.
Questions about the position will be answered by Richard Streijffert - Head of Consulting,
ph +46 722271889
Availability to travel across Europe is required.
If you can find yourself in the above described profile, please forward us your application!
We are looking forward to meet you!
We will offer you an international team, fair salary level + benefits, free public transportation in Berlin, and free water, fruits + coffee.
Apply Online: http://bit.ly/1SbzIoc
Powered by softgarden