Business Designer & Analyst (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a highly-motivated addition to our creative team who has strong business acumen pared with a creative and hands-on approach to problem solving. The role requires a blend of passion for problem solving, business analytics, and creative flair. You will work as a member of Service Innovation Labs’ interdisciplinary teams to design service systems, which delight customers and create value. We are always looking for people with different levels of experiences. You can start as full-time, trainee, intern, or working student!
At Service Innovation Labs the creation of value is at the center of all we do. We focus on generating insights from customer research, learning in context and iterating and validating new value propositions, solutions and ideas. We develop service innovations of the future with international leading companies. We are living the principles of Human-centered design and apply this to develop new services.
Our typical Service Innovation Labs projects involve striving to develop solutions custom-tailored to our clients’ needs by interpreting and questioning and re-framing the briefing, existing assumptions and hypothesis and by asking the right questions.
- Invent business models to enhance and extend costumer experiences.
- Design compelling value propositions for clients and users.
- Work with multinational corporations to develop new growth options based on brand strategy, newest technology/business trends, and customer expectations.
- Conceptualize new business ventures for our clients based on discovery-driven planning and financial models.
- Develop new pricing models for innovative services.
- Construct organizational structures and strategies for our clients market entry.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and support different stakeholders your business service design expertise
- A growth mindset ready to accept new challenges and emerge into new topics and methods.
- Demonstrated experience in business model design, analysis, and implementation as well as pricing, corporate finance and value proposition definition
- Curious about business and technology trends.
- At least 1-2 years experience in the industry, startup or agency.
- Eager to switch between analytical and creative modes of thinking and working with a strong strategic perspective.
- Skilled at uncovering the sweet spot among economic feasibility, technological capabilities, market context, and human insights.
- A business degree is required and a design affinity is a plus.
- Outstanding spoken and written German and very good English language skills.
- You will collaborate with experienced and enthusiastic service design experts, business design nerds and service developer geeks.
- You have responsibility along the entire process from exploration to implementation while supporting multinational corporations to innovate.
- Flat hierarchies and high degree of self-paced responsibility.
- Room for experiments and deep dives into new waters.
- You will have a great work-life balance - we respect free time and believe this time is essential for us to grow and inspire our work and creativity.
- We believe in investing in people. That's why we actively support further education and training with additional free time and financial support (paid educational leave).
With your application please include a response to the following question. We want you to be precise, so please keep it to 300 words or less: What would be your method for putting a price tag on a service that is entirely new to the market? How would you make sure the price you have set would contribute to a successful market launch? Next to the answer to the question please submit a cover letter, CV and portfolio, indicating your role, responsibility and contribution to each of your projects.