Business Developer Assistant France - Internship (m/f)
Business Developer Assistant France (Female/Male)
DiMaBay is a young innovative German start up born in 2009. Dealing with lead generation campaigns for e-commerce, DiMaBay’s reality is in constant evolution thanks to the always-in-motion 2.0 world. Nowadays more than 1.000 successful campaigns have been launched. Furthermore DiMaBay is dealing with more than 500 advertisers like Zalando, Glossybox, Spartoo, Zooplus, Gaastra or Walt Disney and cooperate with more than 4.000 distributors.
DiMaBay is currently working in Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
What is DiMaBay looking for?
A young and motivated student or recently graduated ready to be Business Developer Assistant
What is DiMaBay offering?
- Full time work: 40 hour per week
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Office directly in the center of Berlin (close to Checkpoint Charlie)
- Good remuneration based on a fixed amount + performance based part
- Support for getting started in Berlin (like administrative formalities)
- Young & international surrounding
What do you need in order to work with us?
AS A MUST HAVE:
- French on a native speaker level
- Fluency in English (both written & spoken)
- Study's fields: marketing, economics, communication
- Able to prospect the online market and to contact directly the enterprises (by telephone and by e-mail)
- Carrying about the after-sales process and about the customer relationship
- Able to talk on the phone
- Helping and supporting the Business Developer and the Sales team
- Organizational competences are very strongly required
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Able to work under pressure & per targets
- Able to handle the background of the campaigns launched
AS A PLUS:
- You are studying marketing, economics, communication
- Experience working in marketing & sales sector
- Advertisement strategies’ expert
- Communicational skills
- International background
If you are smart & bright and ready to a new challenge based on offline strategies in the 2.0 environment, send your updated CV in English to Michela Cutuli Valdivieso – Head of DiMaBay International – at firstname.lastname@example.org.