Business Developer - USA (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties directed predominantly towards female audiences. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of "life advice".
In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
In the last twelve months we have accelerated our global growth, expanded in multiple mobile applications and have innovated our web services. The new position Business Developer - USA (m/f) will accelerate new business concepts and own the full business responsibility beyond the launch date.
- Accelerate business concepts to product launch and beyond
- Manage dedicated business teams including marketing, product, IT and product development
- Establish basic business plans with support from finance
- Project management for the business unit
- Test run and optimize product
- Drive global product launch across multiple channels
- Work like an entrepreneur but with the backing of a successful company
- Academic background in marketing, communication or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in business building and/or marketing
- Project management experience
- Experience with digital marketing; i.e. web, social media, email campaigns
- Energizing, enthusiastic, "can-do" attitude
- "Out of the box" thinking
- Collaborative and inclusive working style with all levels within an organization
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Strong executional skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Team player with leader DNA
- Fluency in English and German additional language e.g. Spanish a big plus
The Business Developer will report to the founder and MD of the company. The position will be based in Berlin.
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly and you will experience a highly professional, open minded recruiting process.