Business Development Intern (m/f)
We are changing the way Software is sold in the world. Our challenge is that any company will be able to sell their product to other companies without obstacles.
We are The SaaS Co. a fast-growing sales start-up in Central Europe and we are automating B2B Cloud Sales. Software companies such as Microsoft, Twilio, TIBCO and The German Stock Exchange rely on our know-how and technology to sell their product. With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we make the selling process more efficiently.
Do you want to change the way people sell in the world? Would you like to learn how a company is built and scaled? Do you want to work with the most remarkable Software Companies worldwide? Then apply now, we are looking for an ambitious, forward thinking and entrepreneurial “Business Development Intern” to join our aspiring and international team.
- Assisting and working directly with the C-Level
- Supporting and working along with the Sales Team
- You will be constantly in contact with the C-level of German and European economies
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Administrative tasks as they arise
- Take initiative and strive to make a remarkable contribution to the company
- Effectively interact with other departments
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Organizational and prioritization skills, focus on detail
- Ability to take direction as well as work independently
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and goal-oriented
- Native German speaker, English is plus.
- Ability to identify problems and suggest solutions
- Highly flexible and a proactive team player
- Ability to work with basic technology including PC/Mac, Google Apps, Google Sheets and Internet browsing skills
What we offer:
- At least 6 months internship
- Deep one-to-one Training on sales
- The opportunity to revolutionize digital sales
- Direct cooperation/communication with the founders
- A modern loft office in Berlin-Friedrichshain centre
- Work with customers like Microsoft, Twilio, Tibco, The German Stock Exchange
- A great company culture combining success and fun coworkers ;)
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and cover letter to Juan A. Juarez at firstname.lastname@example.org