Business Development Intern (m/f)
We are looking for a Business Development Intern with a passion for taking a concept or an idea towards reality, managing our international partners, and diving into very different fields of business on a global level.
Mimi Hearing Technologies is a Berlin based company at the intersection of lifestyle and health. We are the link between sound, your ears and emotions. We are hearing scientists, audio engineers, experts in psychoacoustics and business and innovation designer. Our mission is to give everyone the best listening experience, no matter in which stage of life you are. We’re an international and diverse team, and our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Research, evaluate and implement strategic partnerships to improve and develop traction and monetization projects with health, music and lifestyle industry partners
- Constantly manage those partners based on KPIs and company goals
- Directly report to and work with the Business Development Team and the Managing Director
- Proactively kick-off and supervise commercial initiatives in alignment with key stakeholders
- Highly motivated and communicative, very agile in handling business, strong execution skills
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-moving, and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent Power Point and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, ideally experience in running business intelligence analysis
- Available for 3 to 6 months
- Doer, but with a structured, sustainable approach
- Fluent in English, good German skills is a plus, company language is English
What We Offer
- Impact an untapped market and experience the development of a truly innovative product
- Gain hands-on entrepreneurial experience in a young, fast moving startup
- Competitive package
Sounds like you?
Send your application (including motivation letter, CV and university certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org