Business Development Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Want to work in Business Development in Berlin?
Red Pineapple Media distributes Video Advertising to more than 50 different markets, and we're expanding at a constant rate since we started 5 years ago.
Our team is being built around a strong culture of teamwork. Joint presentations and group decisions are a standard for us. We often pick up the projector and do Ted Talks in the big wall of our office, or just sit together in the quiet room to prepare strategic changes or to give peer-to-peer feedback. We also have a change process in place to enable modifications in the team’s standards and practices. We’re in an exciting phase right now as we’re transitioning to programmatic buying and selling of Advertisement space and we’re looking for an experienced trading expert to launch and manage our offering.
What would you do?
- Launch our programmatic selling offer
- Manage our programmatic demand partners (DSPs, Advertising Networks, Advertising Exchanges, Agency Trading Desks);
- Have significant revenue responsibilities;
- Liaise with the ad operations and sales support teams;
- Making sure that RTB campaigns are optimized;
- Give post-campaign insights through reports and analysis.
What attitude are we looking for?
- You have a strong personality, sense of ownership and responsibility;
- You’re ready to work independently and with little supervision;
- You’re naturally motivated and proud of doing great work;
- You have solid knowledge of the programmatic landscape and the key players in the marketplace;
- You can juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar;
- Your thought process is guided by rationalism and proof rather than gut feeling or tradition;
- You tolerate difference and have a humble attitude when engaging in discussions;
- You welcome criticism and communicate with regards to the feelings and opinions of others.
What do we value in people?
- Your studies were in Management, Marketing, Advertising or a related area;
- Experience connecting with DSPs, DMPs and/or SSPs;
- Strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills;
- Experience closing high value and high profile deals;
- You're ready to embrace the AdOps way of working because you understand that an Advertising campaign doesn't end after it goes live.
- Ability to analyze problems and create immediate tactical plans;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced industry and keep up with its rapid innovation cycle;
What we offer
Never a dull moment. Besides business development, we also do our own ad operations, publisher contacts, brandings, planning, peer-to-peer evaluation, coffee and cooking. It is probably the most exciting work you’ll have and super rewarding in terms of personal and professional experiences.
Small teams, lots of freedom
Every 3 months we organise in small teams around well-defined Business KPIs, and we have complete ownership over the approach and process we use to achieve them. This includes planning, work methodology, design, development and maintenance. We also decide when and how to tackle technical debt and we are the sole owners of those decisions. Then, after 3 months, we reset the teams and choose a new challenge to work on.
Do whatever you want and own it
We believe that when given independence and room to grow, people tend to do great things. If you want to learn something new, solve that annoying customer issue or focus on researching new business opportunities, it’s up to you. As long as our business KPIs are achieved, you own and control your time and what to do with it.
Friendly environment plus silence rooms
We regularly hold team breakfasts, cooking meetings and ping-pong matches. We’re super animal friendly: 4 dog owners, 2 vegans, 1 vegetarian and a cat-loving CEO. Naturally, dogs are welcome in the office. But we also optimise for focus moments. We have one silence room where you can do power-naps, meditate or just work in complete isolation and we’re about to build the second one.
Don’t be a stranger!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to work with us. We might have just the challenge you’re looking for!
Red Pineapple Media is a passionate, dedicated team of content and marketing professionals connecting advertisers, publishers, and consumers all over the globe. We’re driven by one simple goal: deliver campaigns that mutually benefit the advertiser, publisher, and the consumer. It’s a strategy that has seen us successfully help over 300 advertisers increase their exposure and boost online media ROI in more than 56 markets – and counting.
You can learn more about us at http://redpineapplemedia.com.