Senior Global Project Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
foodora - food is our fuel!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 30 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
- Prepare and present reports which define progress, problems and solutions to effectively communicate scheme outcomes
- Develop and seek agreement on the most suitable plan to deliver the outcomes as established within the NPS (Net Promoter Score) project
- Create effective relationships with key senior stakeholders and influence and persuade them of the value of the project objectives based on sound research and evidence
- Use NPS data mining in order to identify detraction/promotion drivers and work toward solutions on improving the customer experience
- You are experienced in working with multiple stakeholders, teams and C-level executives
- You have worked in the Customer Service industry, NPS is a big plus
- You hav a strong detail orientation and analytic, quality and project management acumen
- You are comfortable with documenting and creating new processes
What we offer
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- A young, vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits and cereals and of course, food!
Sounds interesting? Apply right here!