Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
foodora - food is our fuel!
foodora is a young start-up from Berlin building a global delivery platform for upscale restaurants and other verticals because we think food is more than merely a basic need. foodora brings your favorite restaurants’ delicious meals to wherever you are. For our partners, we assume responsibility for all logistical challenges of an own delivery fleet.
foodora’s success is made possible through cutting-edge technology and our relentless focus on customer satisfaction. Thanks to our traffic independent bicycle couriers we are not only the environment friendliest, but also the fastest!
Since our first steps in Munich we have grown enormously and occupy more than 450 employees worldwide expanding rapidly in Europe and in selected countries around the world.
foodora is now expanding rapidly in Europe and in selected countries around the world. We are looking for your help as Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f) in Berlin!
- You extract data from our Data Warehouse and support our department head decisively with data analysis and reporting. Based on these you make well-founded decisions
- One of your main tasks is to independently identify new demands
- By doing so you should not only solve appearing problems, but also always think a step ahead in order to avoid potential problems at an early stage. Jointly formulated KPI’s should be further developed and improved autonomously through your own efforts
- In collaboration with different departments, a rapid comprehension is demanded of you as well as very good command with respect to databases and SQL
- University degree with a business or technical background (information systems, computer science, or similar) or an equivalent qualification based on relevant professional experience
- You were able to already gain some first professional insights within the field of business intelligence
- You have a high affinity with numbers and excellent analytical skills. Rapidly capturing demanding reports, statistics and diagrams present no problem to you.
- While excellent Excel- and SQL skills are a standard requirement, experience with Google BigQuery and a coding language like Python are desirable
- Very high command in English is a requisite, whereas German skills are not necessarily needed
What we offer
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- A young, vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
Up for a challenge? Then apply here!
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!