Business Development Manager - Spain (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
CrossLend is a cutting-edge Fintech Start-Up: we have reshaped the European capital market landscape by fusing an intelligent credit-scoring algorithm with an innovative setup that allows for flexible refinancing via a capital market structure. Our unique cross-border platform offers attractive interest rates for borrowers and attractive returns for investors: a win-win for everyone.
Are you aiming for professional and personal growth while striving to make a real difference? Then join CrossLend's diverse and multicultural team now and help us in paving the way into a new era of digital credit mediation and financing.
About your role
- sell the CrossLend B2B products and services to financial services companies
- origination of lending products from institutions such as banks, market place lenders or other retail or company loan originators for distribution and placement on our platform
- acquisition of institutional investors
- generate or follow up on leads and build strong relationships with potential business partners
- negotiate customized contracts and successfully close them with the support of our legal team
About your profile
- You love selling and advising on an innovative financial product to key players in the financial industry
- You have at least 5 to 10 years of relevant professional sales or business development experience in the financial sector and in key account management
- You have a relevant existing network of contacts in the financial services sector (in Spain)
- You are a brilliant communicator and have excellent negotiation skills suitable for C-Level interaction in English and Spanish
- You are a performance-oriented, number-driven and entrepreneurial self motivated person
- At the same time, you have solid social skills
- You are comfortable with financial jargon and understand securitization and have a basic familiarity with fixed income products and capital markets
- You will be based in Berlin and you will be expected to travel
An international team of more than 70 highly skilled people from 25 different countries is looking forward to welcoming you in our beautiful spacious office in Berlin's Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz.
Get ready for a personal job experience that is second to none plus flexible working hours, team events, full branded kicker table, free coffee, tea, fruit, copious cold beverages and then some..