Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Visual Meta GmbH is an innovative e-commerce company based in the heart of Berlin, which has grown rapidly since being founded in 2009. In 2011 our company was acquired by the Axel Springer Group, Germany’s leading publishing house.
We run shopping platforms named LadenZeile and ShopAlike worldwide, offering fashion, furniture and a variety of other products to our users. Our service is used by thousands of daily visitors and an ever-increasing number of partner shops.
Now we are looking for a motivated “Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)” to start as soon as possible to help us to design, develop and improve our in-house business intelligence solutions.
- Outstanding university degree in a quantitative academic discipline (e.g. statistics, mathematics, etc.) or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of working experience in a business or marketing intelligence, ideally within a very large data set environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate business problems into quantitative analyses and produce insights
- An expert in Excel, experience with data visualization (Tableau, Spotfire etc.) and data mining tools (SAS, SPSS, SQL)
- Very good understanding of e-commerce/e-marketplaces
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English with experience in presenting results in both written and verbal form round up your profile
- Experience in working on predictive modelling problems using statistical software like R, SAS, or SPSS is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL relational or NoSQL databases would be a plus
- Contributing to the daily upkeep and management of our exciting in-house Business Intelligence (BI) solution as well as dashboard creation and infrastructure enhancements.
- Enabling other departments (Sales, Marketing, Product, Quality Management, etc.) to make business critical decisions based on our data by analysing and defining KPIs, as well as developing, modifying and maintaining reports
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting data to the organization in a way that creates tangible company value
- Delivering actionable, data-driven insights to the organization to help shape and grow Visual Meta
- Leading on the design and creation of the agreed output and reports with a constant effort for automation and enhancement
What we offer
- A committed, successful and international engineering team in one of the best tech companies in Berlin
- Opportunity to work independently and gain lots of insight into the field of e-commerce
- Leading-edge technology to solve challenging problems and to build great software
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouraging working environment with inspiring team events and healthy snacks
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English to the attention of Johannes Schaback, including cover letter, CV, earliest starting date, salary expectations as well as relevant references, by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oCvr1fwj&s=Gründerszene
We are looking forward to receiving your application!