Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f) to be part of our Business Intelligence team. If you like to build things up from scratch, you’re a self-starter with a results-oriented, highly reliable, conscientious attitude, this might be the perfect position for you. Get in touch and join the Pepper.com team!
Pepper.com is an international partner network which is attentively different to other deal platforms - you won’t find lax offers, only the hottest deals by and for price-conscious users. Around the clock the community seeks and finds the best offers in fashion, electronics, traveling and much more. With 500 million page impressions, over 25 mln users and over 65,000 user submitted deals per month across communities in America, Europe and Asia, Pepper has quickly risen to be the largest community deal platform worldwide!
Our partner network consists of:
hotukdeals.com - UK
mydealz.de - Germany
dealabs.com - France
pepper.pl - Poland
nl.pepper.com - Netherlands
preisjaeger.at - Austria
promodescuentos.com - Mexico
buenosdeals.com - U.S.
desidime.com - India
pepper.co.kr - Korea
pelando.com.br - Brazil
Your responsibilities would include
- You implement and maintain all tracking and reporting solutions including Google Analytics and marketing related fields in our Data Warehouse.
- You act as product owner and you work closely with the marketing and product departments to understand analytic needs, provide insights on performance and support data-driven decision-making.
- You create channel attribution modelling, brand measurement and predictive models.
- You are the touchpoint between Marketing, Business Intelligence, IT, Product and you translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- As part of the Business Intelligence team, you build a group wide reporting landscape.
- You establish and optimize marketing and product analytics approach for our international brands and platforms.
- You implement A/B test scenarios and monitor results. Propose recommendations based on the analysis of those results.
The qualities we are looking for are
- You have 3 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence or other related field.
- You have 2 years of experience with Google Analytics and you’re familiar with Marketing analytics KPIs.
- You have an excellent knowledge of SQL queries.
- You are a self-starter, capable to take initiative and work with minimal direction in a dynamic, self-motivated team.
- You feel comfortable working in an agile environment, ideally with JIRA Kanban board.
- You have experience with the analysis of large datasets, and implementation of business intelligence process.
- You have a good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager as well as app tracking technologies.
- You have experience with reporting and data visualization tools.
- You have a keen analytical mind and a problem-solving orientation.
Nice to Have
- A solid understanding of relational database architecture and very good data modelling skills.
- Experience with Power BI and DAX language.
- Past experience with e-commerce analytics.
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are
- A great loft-like office on Torstraße (close to U-Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin start-up scene
- Be a part of an awesome team of passionate and skilled people
- Flexible working hours
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter, a clearly arranged CV, your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectation.