Business Intelligence Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
MONOQI is the online destination for modern design products. Founded by Simon Fabich and Felix Schlegel in 2011, the Berlin-based company is aiming at becoming the leading online player for home & living in the design industry. Now operating with a staff of around 100 employees, MONOQI works with a team of international design scouts who search the world for designers and manufacturers creating high-quality products and curating sale offers for the company's growing customer base.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in Berlin’s heart with the unified vision to change the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member as Business Intelligence Manager.
What you'll be working on
- Maintain and constantly evolve the current data warehouse environment
- Build, integrate and explore new data sources based on our website, app as well as external partners and services
- Deliver key business insights and reports based on relevant KPI enabling data-driven decisions
- Provide essential support to various cross-departmental processes
- Grow and maintain expert-level skills in developing reports and data visualizations, able to interpret the data and to tell the story to all audience levels
- Contribute to establish a data-driven mindset across the whole organization
What you'll bring to the team
- University degree in business informatics, statistics or a related technical field
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in online marketing controlling, business analysis and/or business intelligence in eCommerce
- Excellent analytical skills paired with strong understanding of processes
- Proficiency in (Postgre) SQL, ETL processes, AWS Redshift & Data Pipeline was well as touchpoints with Hadoop & Spark
- Good knowledge of website tracking technologies
- Problem-solving and executive presentation skills
- Fluent in English. Ideally, you speak German as well
What do we offer
- A challenging, self-motivated position in a rapidly growing design company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Fair, competitive, and performance-based compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, quick decisions and results
- German class to start or improve your German language skills
- A comfortable, modern office in Berlin-Mitte
Join the MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application through the following link.