Business Intelligence Manager / Business Analyst (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand that designs shoes for women who have found their true north. Founded by Luisa Krogmann and Constantin Langholz-Baikousis in 2015, aeyde’s mission is to offer subtle, yet distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a contemporary wardrobe.
aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy’s Marche region. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Business Intelligence Manager/Business Analyst with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Managing the business intelligence team
- Leading aeyde’s business intelligence and merchandising efforts
- Creating insights for strategic decision making used by the management team and in various other functions
- Supporting the operations and sales & merchandising team
- Build up and implement business intelligence tools
- Supporting the team in cross-functional internal projects of high strategic relevance
- Internal and external reporting
- Lead own projects with high impact on company development
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field (finance, business development)
- Excellent degree from top-ranked university/Business School
- Very strong quantitative analytical skills
- Well-structured and organized way of working
- Good team player and social skills
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with business intelligence tools and databases strong plus
- Clear, efficient and friendly in verbal as well as written communication (fluent English)
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.
Please send it to email@example.com