Business Operations Intern (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Come join our team! Box at Work is a fast growing startup based in Berlin that is shaking up the moving and storage world. After 2 years of existence and 5.5M€ raised in series A, we propose an innovative storage solution in 10 cities across Germany, France & Switzerland. Our German team is now looking for a sharp entrepreneur minded intern to help with our operations in Berlin.
- Assisting the Operation Manager in Box at Work day to day operations in Berlin (drivers management and recruitment, customer care, invoicing, …)
- Run in depth data analyses together with business development and marketing teams and produce recommendations
- Optimizing and implementing sales and operations processes (crm, reporting, driver processes, …)
- Involvement in punctual business development projects such as partnerships or B2B sales
- Bachelor degree with a focus in logistics, business administration (or any relevant field) in a top tier Business School/University
- First experience in start-ups, consulting or in operations position is a strong plus
- German native speaker and fluency in English (Team communication).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, outside the box thinker
- Dynamic, proactive, sharply organized
What to expect
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy and international team
- Being part of a challenging project where initiatives are highly rewarded
- Evolve in the fastest growing startup ecosystem in Europe
- Highly attractive remuneration package
- Office in the middle of Kreuzberg
Job location : Berlin Kreuzberg (10961)
Duration : 6 months or more
Start date : 1st of December 2016
Application : Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject [BAW OPS I/T - Application]
You think you are good fit for the role? If so, don’t hesitate to reach us out, we are looking forward to hearing from you!