Management Consultant (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
This role will be based out of our lovely Berlin office in Mitte close to Checkpoint Charlie.
PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING POSITION WILL WORK DIRECTLY WITH FOUNDERS AND C-LEVEL MANAGEMENT.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include
- Operations & Project Management (55%): Hands-on operations management for various tasks within the whole eKomi portfolio. Specific activities would include, but not limited to recruiting and onboarding talent, writing detailled plans, delegation of projects as well as controlling of them.
- Strategic Recruiting (20%): Know where the company is going, anticipate upcomming projects and recruit talent
- Management Assistance (15%): Identify and evaluate specific business projects. Specific activities would include, but not limited to, cost cutting initiatives, revenue generating projects, contact qualification and market and competitive analysis.
- Special Projects (10%): Analyse and present strategic projects to management with a practiacal approach and lead them to success.
Minimum of 5 + years professional working experience and as you work closely with management you need to be available 24/7.
Other Must-have Skills
- Very good organizational and execution skills, focus on detail
- Strong team player who can work independently
- Strong analytical mind and the ability to think for yourself.
- You have an eye for detail and work rigorously.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote
- Creative but results-driven
- Proven interest in emerging technologies and the mobile app ecosystem
- You are a good person
So what's in it for you?
- Work directly with TOP Management & Founders
- A high-impact role
- A dynamic environment in a rapidly growing but well-established organization
- Working with a strong, closely-knit team
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your application to: Jobs@ekomi.de
We look forward to welcoming you.