Business Strategy Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
On behalf of one of our clients in Berlin, we are looking for a
Business Strategy Manager - Berlin
The Business Strategy Manager overlooks the whole business strategy of our client and makes sure all initiatives stay on track as defined. The job involves engaging all stake holders in all departments - product development, compliance and sales - to ensure complete alignment of everyone to achieve common objectives.
The Business Strategy Manager (BSM) reports directly to the executive team (CEO and CPO) working primarily with Chief Product Officer.
- Review strategy roadmap, preempt and identify any possible blockers or gaps
- Define and execute lean reporting structure so that all departments deliver these reports
- Manage corporate OKRs (objectives and key results)
- Audit individual business units as well as team members to see if there is 100% alignment. Identify all misalignments and define strategy to improve.
Competence & Qualification expectations
- Bachelors/Masters from a leading university.
- 2y+ experience in similar role and/or working with big consulting companies Deloitte, BCG etc.
- 2y+ experience in both consulting roles as well as execution roles.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a go-getter
Our Client’s Vision and Key Expectations
Our client is leading in technology, innovation and customer interaction and aims to be the world's leading company in its field. In order to achieve this goal, team members are being expected to be intensely focused and results driven. As a Goldman Sachs backed company, there are high expectations from to deliver fast growth and high quality results. Our client’s team is expected to not only perform on numbers but be structurally and managerially strong. So while the new BSM is expected to be entrepreneurial, we also expect a strong focus on structures and processes. BSM is set to ensure proper implementation of strategy and be a key part of the execution team. BSMs success will be defined as:
- Issues to be preempted and handled
- Team members aligned and deliver as per the strategy defined
- Lean but accurate reporting
We also expect that BSM knows our business completely, so much so that he/she should be able to demo our products as well as articulate our value propositions to customers and employees easily.
Why should you consider this
Our client is at the crossroads of its growth. You can be part of this journey and help to achieve the objective of being the top company in the world in that particular field. Our client invites you to define and redefine the entire industry and on the other hand, be part of an exciting high growth journey.
Apply directly through our London Office - Arthur Wetzel at email@example.com.