Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in June 2018, EDU is a brand of Digital Education Holdings Ltd. (DEH), a private institution for higher education with a vision to increase the quality and accessibility of education. In a world where technology is re-shaping the way we study and live, we want to harness technology as a tool to support continuous lifelong learning. Our aim at EDU is to make high quality education accessible to anyone in the world who is passionate about studying. We are a dedicated team of founders, thinkers, makers and doers with a broad background in Medicine, Education and Technology. Although EDU is a young company, our team has proven track record of successfully building higher education online learning programmes for renowned global companies and organisations under the Candena brand as well designing medical programme, formerly under European Medical College (EuMeC).
EDU Medical is the first digital College of Medicine in Europe! Our students are taught using new didactic methodologies that are evidence-based as well as synchronous learning in small groups with the personalised support from medical expert tutors and mentors to drive success. This is supported by latest digital learning technologies. The first 8 weeks at the start of every term, our students can study from any location globally! and students start their clinical rotation within 10 weeks of starting their studies. We partner with best-in-class teaching hospitals where our students undergo practical training during clinical rotations. By bringing clinical rotation closer to theory course coupled with implementing new didactic methodologies we believe creates well-rounded physicians with in-depth patient care experience.
To ramp-up our growth, we are looking for an experienced technical savvy Customer (Student) Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results.
As a Customer (Student) Success Manager, you will be a key member of the commercial team who will grow the student acquisition from lead through to conversion. Duties will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing relationships with prospective students, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimising churn. You should also be able to provide insights on “client”-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
What You Will Do
- Ramp-up and drive new student acquisition
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximising value
- Develop and manage own pipeline of leads and prospecting student portfolio
- Analyse prospecting student data to improve “customer” experience
- Manage Sales and CRM pipeline
- Hold product demonstrations for prospecting students
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline goals
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
What We Are Looking For
- Communications, Marketing or Business Degree with a solid hands-on experience of 3+ years in customer success and relationship management in a fast-paced company or startups
- An engaging, highly motivated self-starter with relationship building skills and a deep sense of responsibility
- Ability to develop rapport and act as a trusted advisor
- You have clear and structured communication and are able to influence
- Analytical with very good computer knowledge and prior work experience with CRM systems
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and within a team environment
- High ability to manage projects and to lead
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Fluency in German (native / near native is a must) and English required - both oral and written
What We Offer
- An innovative business model and the opportunity to join a passionate team that is re-defining the Education ecosystem
- Team from over 20+ nationalities
- The opportunity to develop your career and learn by doing
- A very energetic work environment
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
- and many more!
To harness the power of innovation, EDU invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. EDU is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities.