Junior Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Carly's technology is changing the automotive world. With our products we offer car owners the world’s best solutions to gain more control and transparency over their cars. Join our passionate team in Munich to make cars around the globe more connected!
Carly is the specialist for connected car solutions for car owners. Our use cases include car health, personalization and DIY/car service situations. Among other things, Carly enables car owners to uncover the depths of digital information hidden in their vehicles to create valuable insights and advantages for customers.
This creates an unprecedented level of transparency in the automotive world.
Our office is in the heart of Munich, filled with a highly driven and dedicated family-style team, near some of the giants in the automotive industry. From right there we are looking to change the industry towards more connectedness and transparency for consumers.
What is our goal?
We want to be the daily companion for all car enthusiasts worldwide for whom their car is more than just a mode of transportation. We combine deep car technology with consumer- and design-focused solutions to create the first international digital automotive brand, without even selling a single car.
Whether it's a problem with a vehicle, buying a used car, or just cool new features, we want everyone to get as much out of his or her vehicle as possible.
Be part of our driven team and conquer the automotive world with us!
Your mission as a Carly Marketing Manager is to drive top-line growth, experiment with and generate user acquisition and retention strategies / tactics as well as learn about and champion digital B2C marketing.
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels based on KPIs
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and landing pages that attracts and converts our target groups
- Identify and acquire influencers as partners to spread the word about Carly
- Manage PR, communication and online marketing agencies as well as affiliate channels
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Passion to learn about all varieties of digital marketing in the B2C world
- Be driven by growth
- Interest in data-driven marketing, calculation of marketing KPIs (CAC, CLV, CPO …) and analytical approaches to measuring marketing success
- Ability to translate strong user stories into marketing campaigns consisting of video, image and text
- Ability to communicate benefit- and sales-oriented, always with the consumer in mind
- Strong interest in gadget, tech and automotive topics as well as the consumer market
- Strong writing and speaking skills in English, German is a bonus
What's in for you
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast-growing company on an international scale
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- Strong management team with proven track records in successful startups to learn from
- High learning curve with all the possibilities of growing with the company
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy
just unlimited potential
- A competitive compensation