Team / Management Assistant (m/f/d)
Carly's technology is changing the automotive world. With our products we offer car owners the world’s best solutions to gain more control and transparency over their cars. Join our passionate team in Munich to make cars around the globe more connected!
Carly is the specialist for connected car solutions for car owners. Our use cases include car health, personalization and DIY/car service situations. Among other things, Carly enables car owners to uncover the depths of digital information hidden in their vehicles to create valuable insights and advantages for customers.
This creates an unprecedented level of transparency in the automotive world.
Our office is in the heart of Munich, filled with a highly driven and dedicated family-style team, near some of the giants in the automotive industry. From right there we are looking to change the industry towards more connectedness and transparency for consumers.
What is our goal?
We want to be the daily companion for all car enthusiasts worldwide for whom their car is more than just a mode of transportation. We combine deep car technology with consumer- and design-focused solutions to create the first international digital automotive brand, without even selling a single car.
Whether it's a problem with a vehicle, buying a used car, or just cool new features, we want everyone to get as much out of his or her vehicle as possible.
Be part of our driven team and conquer the automotive world with us!
Your mission as a Carly Team Assistant is to support our management board in regards of office management, meal and travel arrangements, private matters and correspondance as well as assist in matters of HR, Recruiting and Administration
- Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential as well as manages private matters of the executives in a diligent and confidential manner
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with HR and Recruiting efforts such as working on job templates, posting job offers, selecting and inviting talent as well as leading initial interviews
- Passion to work closely with the management board
- Be driven by personal growth
- Be diligent and precise, punctual and clean
- Confidential and trustworthy character
- Strong writing and speaking skills in English, German
What's in for you
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast-growing company on an international scale
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- Strong management team with proven track records in successful startups to learn from
- High learning curve with all the possibilities of growing with the company
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy
just unlimited potential
- A competitive compensation