Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Performance Marketing Manager (m/f) to join our EU Team in Berlin. The right candidate is a marketing generalist with experience across multiple digital marketing channels (display, partnerships, SEM, paid social) and will be -among others- working independently on strategic projects within our team.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Support Casper’s best in class marketing program in Europe by identifying optimization and growth opportunities within existing channels and finding new channels to test
- Perform analyses to inform tests, optimization plans, and budgeting decisions
- Lead digital marketing strategy, implementation and insights sharing for brand and promotional campaigns in partnership with Integrated Marketing
- Plan and prioritize with a long-term view, streamlining through an audience-driven, full-funnel approach
- Lead landing page strategy and execution to optimize onsite experience for paid traffic
- Cultivate, scale, and negotiate new partnerships which will move the needle for our business
- Mentor and manage members of the Acquisition Marketing team, who coordinate Casper’s acquisition marketing efforts
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to provide cross-functional resourcing and support for digital advertising projects
Our dream candidate has
- 4+ years marketing experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Expertise across multiple digital marketing channels, including display, partnerships, SEM, paid social
- Advanced knowledge of excel, digital marketing KPI’s, third party analytics platforms and attribution technology
- Hyper-organized, comfortable multi-tasking and executes with precision
- Confidence to own vendor relationships end-to-end
- Experience in Conversion Rate Optimization and Landing Page Testing
- A quantitative intuition coupled with a creative, critical eye
- Excellent oral and written English skills; German and/or French is a plus
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A love for sleep!
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Catered lunches twice a week to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!