Intern (m/f) - Business Development / Research
At Catapult, we are building a temporary staffing platform, partially funded by Rocket. We are on a mission to build the best part-time job. We are doing this by giving our candidates full control, flexibility and freedom to choose when, where and how much they want to work. We work with leading companies across retail, hospitality, and events industries. Among our rapidly growing client base are companies like Topshop, River Island, Marriott, Hilton, and Virgin Atlantic.
We are growing very fast in the UK and are now expanding internationally! To help us expand into Germany we are looking for hungry *german speaking* young people to take on meaningful work in a three month internship to drive our growth. We would like someone to start ASAP. We have two roles available in both Berlin and Munich.
If you are looking for a new challenge at a fast growing venture backed startup, where no two days are ever the same and you can make a real impact from day one, then click apply to intern with our team.
* Business development *
- You want to provide analytical support to Founders and a team of business development managers. You want coordinate projects with the London office.
- As Catapult expands its client base into Germany you will provide key support by updating the deal pipeline and circulating regular status revisions.
* Business research (demand) *
- You will research client markets and business opportunities, including conducting market analysis. You want to establish yourself as a point of contact for any queries relating to these areas by forging strong relationships across the business and with external contacts
- Preparing and participating in business meetings with key partners, taking minutes and isolating action points in department meetings and international conference calls.
- Initiating contact, establishing relationships and assessing potential business opportunities with target partners
* Business research (supply) *
- You want to support the hiring of high quality candidates by identifying the best methods in outreach, onboarding and ongoing support
* Operational setup *
- As we expand into new offices in Berlin and Munich you want to support the creation of new offices in coworking spaces
- We would love if you are a recent graduate, ideally with a business degree.
- We are all very passionate about working in a fast-paced and ever-changing startup environment. It is ideal if you have a startup or have an interest in startups and technology platforms.
- At Catapult we're all high achievers who love to learn.
- Fluent or native German-speaking
- Base salary 2500€ per month (depending on experience)
- Weekly dinner, company-wide breakfasts, unlimited drinks and snacks in the office, and regular social events.
- Be a key part of Catapult expanding into Germany! Join ambitious, fun and social team.