Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you believe that healthcare should be more digital and more patient-centered? Then join cereneo on its mission to build the hospital of the future!
Since our establishment in 2012, we continue to revolutionize old care processes by including VR, robotics, telemedicine and other technologies into our stroke rehabilitation program. Equipped with an own research institute and strong research collaborations (i.e. Johns Hopkins, USA; ETH Zurich, Switzerland), we are not only able to quickly introduce innovative technologies into practice, but also to test their efficiency in therapy. So far, cereneo operates an inpatient clinic in Switzerland, and an outpatient clinic in Dubai, UAE.
Our hospital administration doesn’t look like anything you are used to. At cereneo, you will work with an entrepreneurial, international and mission-driven team. We highly value fresh and bold ideas, and are quick to try them out. Our headquarter is based in Switzerland, but you would work at our office in Berlin (Germany).
- Development of a multinational and multichannel marketing strategy for our clinics in Switzerland and Dubai, UAE
- Responsible for conception, planning, creation and execution of the daily communications via various channels (i.e. website, social media, mailings, digital ads)
- Conception and creation of marketing material, such as brochures, flyers etc.
- Implementing brand building measures, incl. PR campaigns and conferences
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders (freelance writers, performance marketeers, agencies, hospital administration and internal healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses and therapists)
- Development and maintenance of partnerships with other hospitals, institutions, and key opinion leaders
- 2 years of marketing experience in a startup, ideally in the healthcare sector
- Comfortable with execution of daily communications across all channels
- Strong experience with various marketing & social media tools, and quick to adapt to new ones
- Good understanding of inbound and outbound lead process
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset who thinks out of the box and regularly proposes new ideas and approaches
- Ideally a strong network of freelancers, including performance marketeers, developers, content providers etc.
- Passion for healthcare, especially digital health and healthcare technology
- Fluent in English; fluent in German is a big plus
- Intrinsically motivated and willing to quickly get things done if needed
What we have to offer
- A healthy balance between marketing strategy and marketing execution
- Flexible work hours and home office days
- International environment with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany and UAE - and patients from all over the globe
- Responsible position in a fast growing company offering various products and services: i.e. inpatient and outpatient care, telemedicine service, home training…
- Beautiful, modern and central office in Berlin-Mitte
Are you ready to change healthcare for the better? Then send your CV along with your relevant working documents to the email address mentioned below.