International Project Assistant (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you eager to join a team working on reshaping neurological rehabilitation? Then help us on our mission to bring specialized training and health services to the patient’s home.
cereneo is a Swiss clinic for innovative and highly advanced neurological rehabilitation after stroke, brain and spine injury. For our newly founded innovation hub based in Berlin, we are looking for an international project assistant to support new digital health ventures and projects.
About the role
In this position, you will have a varied list of responsibilities, including administration (such as scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements) accounting, support with project management, creation of reports, and market research. You will work with the leadership teams of both the Swiss clinic as well as the Digital Health projects in Berlin. We are looking for a great communicator who wants to shape our new company’s office culture and help us setup professional processes from the beginning. You will succeed in this role as an autonomous individual taking ownership of both recurring operational tasks as well as individual projects.
- University degree
- Work experience in projects or administration, ideally in a startup environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in project management
- Very good IT / MS Office skills
- Service-orientated, can-do-mindset with readiness to develop new ideas
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer
- You’ll be part of a growing and ambitious venture task force
- The unique opportunity to take responsibility from day one in a growing digital health organisation
- The best of both worlds – startup and corporate
- Work in a modern office in the center of Berlin-Mitte