Venture Developer (m/f/d) - Digital Health
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you eager to reshape neurological rehabilitation? Then join us on our mission to bring specialized training to the patient’s home.
Together with the cereneo clinic in Switzerland, we are working on a new Berlin-based venture to digitize rehabilitation after stroke, spine and brain trauma. For this new digital health company, we are looking for a motivated and self-driven Venture Developer in Berlin.
About the role
In this role, you will work closely with the Managing Board of cereneo to help build and scale a completely new digital health venture. Your role will include – but is not limited to – marketing, finance, business development and sales and is therefore a great opportunity to get a hands-on approach to scaling a new product.
Your responsibilities will include
- Venture concept and patient-centric product development
- Project management including IT & marketing
- Internal alignment with the medical and business team
- Business and product analysis
- Partnership management
- Bachelor‘s/Master‘s degree with good grades from a top tier university in Business, Economics or a related field of study
- +1 year of experience in a startup or related high performance environment such as consulting
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ambitious and tech savvy personality with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience in the healthcare sector would be an advantage
What we offer
- You’ll be part of a growing and ambitious venture task force
- The unique opportunity to take responsibility from day one in a growing digital health organisation
- A competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression
- The best of both worlds – startup and corporate
- Work in a modern office in the center of Berlin-Mitte