CFO / Head of Finance (m/f)
You are tired of 0815 (investment) banking and want to structure corporate finance for an internationally lending-tech-company?
You wanna work in a profitable, venture backed startup that is about to reach break even?
This is the chance you have been waiting for to get involved as CFO / Head of Finance in one of Germany’s hottest start-up with a unique combination of experienced investors, a really cool young team with a fun-performance-culture (no sales blabla here) and a castle next to the Alster as office!
Kreditech is a Hamburg-based internationally operating technology start-up company, which is financed by leading European Business Angels (Stefan Glaenzer, Michael Brehm, Heiko Hubertz, Felix Haas) and Venture Capitalists (Point9 Capital, Digital Pioneers, H2 Investments).
We are a very fast expanding business model that is disrupting the financial lending / scoring industry with an innovative technology allowing to process loan applications with an automatized lending algorithm. We use this technology in different areas in B2C (our payday loan business) and B2B (our Scoring-as-a-Service) by analyzing up to 8.000 data points per application in real-time. Essentially we look at any piece of data we can find about you online and plug this into a self-developed, self-learning magical system that pays out or rejects an application within seconds.
Being an ambitious young company, we build our business with a creative, talented and friendly team, which is unified by one mission: to change the financing and scoring world with new ideas, data driven and automatized processes and a fresh approach to doing stuff better.
As Head of Finance you will take over one of our most important functions as being a company in the financial online industry. You will be joining our management team of CEO, CTO, Head of Marketing/HR/Business Development and will form together with us the basis to drive our growth in an efficient way by forming and fine-tuning our financial structure /allocation of assets nationally and internationally. You report directly to the founders and have the chance to get equity.
This is the optimal opportunity for you to:
- Apply for private finance in an innovative and results-orientated manner - Whether it's international tax optimization models, structuring of assets, issuing bonds on holding or national entity level - You will be in charge.
- Learn from an experienced and performing team (most ex-consultants, rocket internet, startup guys who know what they are doing) everything you need to know to found your own business
- Be part of the next big thing (it’s proven and profitable) in the interesting phase of turning from a startup to a company
- Have responsibility over on of our most important asset: money
- Work in one of the coolest start-up offices ever: own villa in Hamburg-Winterhude, with 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, boat-access to the river Alster (find some pictures here)
- Your live consists of numbers and you have the drive to monitor every single fragment of it in KPIs
- You have a Bachelor / Diploma / Master or higher degree from one of the major Business Schools/Universities in Management, Economics with a focus on Finance, Capital markets, Financial Engineering or equivalent - finished with honours/as one of the best 20% in your class.
- You have worked in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Accounting, VC, as CFO in another (startup) company or equivalent for at least 3 years after your degree
- Strong experience in financial modelling and planning as well as a sharp analytic skills to identify the main drivers of a business-model
- Experience with structuring financial transactions and placement of corporate finance instruments (bonds, debt factoring, debt sales)
- Understanding how to manage and optimize liquidity and taxes among a multinational corporate structure
- You know basic craftsmanship of financial industry and are experienced in Controlling and monitoring KPIs
- Even more: you have insights into how to structure assets of a company and know how to handle currency risks in an internationally operating company
- IFRS is your bible and you also know how HGB / US-GAAP operates
- You are experienced in leading small teams of up to 10 employees and bring along the required leading/management skills
- You have excellent knowledge in English; German and other languages are a Plus
- You are working independently, with speed, orientated to details and results
- You are used to work under time pressure and are ambitious
- You are eager to change the world and/or found your own internet business
- You have this certain entrepreneurial thinking in your heart
- You are familiar with tax optimization, debt structuring, public offerings (not from your corporate finance course, but first-hand experience)
We offer salary-packages, which are attractive and success-oriented including fix basis, KPI-driven bonuses, non-monetary add-ons and options on shares in order for you to be directly involved in the company’s success.
If You are ready for new challenges with responsibility in the hottest Germen start-up, don't lose your chance and contact our HR team today!, have an interview tomorrow and start your dream job next week. Booomshakalaka – good stuff can be that easy!