DevOps Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f) who maintains, grows, and optimizes our development infrastructure. In this role, you work closely with our development team and enable them to ship faster and more securely.
- Maintain and improve our AWS infrastructure
- Further develop the monitoring for all our services
- Scale our infrastructure with high availability in mind
- Work on the migration from our current PaaS to pure AWS Elastic Beanstalk solution
- Share your knowledge about building a reliable and immutable infrastructure by documenting processes and consulting team members
- Several years work experience in Software Engineering, DevOps / Automation, Designing reusable platforms, Web Infrastructure and Open Source
- Experience working with AWS Elastic Beanstalk / Terraform
- Understanding of immutable deployment
- Proficiency in system administration (Linux, BSD etc.) and cloud based environments (AWS, GoogleCloud)
- Knowledge of Ruby is a plus
- Proficiency in configuration management (Chef, Puppet, ansible)
- A good understanding of UNIX/Linux platforms (Ubuntu), SQL/NoSQL databases (Postgres, Redis) and network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Take part in our staff development programs and various training opportunities (soft skill training, programs for high achieving employees, leadership coaching & development programs)
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- Enjoy our free selection of hot drinks, water and fruit as well as free lunches once per week
- Save money with our cash-back vouchers for CHECK24 products and services
- Work in the heart of the city - our headquaters is located in Berlin's city centre and is easy to reach via public transport
Sounds like the right challenge for you?
We are looking forward to hearing of you.