Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f) - Backend
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are CHECK24 Profis, a company of the CHECK24 Group, Germany's biggest comparison site with more than 15m customers.
Our vision is to revolutionize the way people accomplish their personal projects through matching customers to the right service expert. CHECK24 Profis lets you find and book local service providers, for almost anything. It’s simple and convenient. Whether they are searching for a personal trainer or a DJ, our customers simply describe their project on www.check24.de/profis and get introduced to the right service provider. Both sides of the marketplace benefit from a strong mobile experience. So they can hire professionals with a few finger taps or manage their business on the go.
We are looking for a talented Ruby on Rails developer (m/f) as we prepare to propel ourselves to the next level. By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work on many of our various Rails projects with a team of highly skilled Rails experts.
- You maintain, further develop and scale our platform
- You design, build and take ownership of new features based on customer feedback
- You make independent decisions on how to maintain and optimize it continuously
- You follow and further develop our engineering principles and standards of clean code, efficiency and maintainability
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in developing large scale applications
- Experience with PostgreSQL is highly valued
- Expertise in any object oriented language, preferably Ruby and frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
- A solid grasp of object-oriented programming, automated software testing, databases, development and testing methodologies
- You live by DRY, KISS, SOLID principles
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- Relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin