Sales & Operations Lead (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
“The chemical industry is evolving with new ingredients constantly being launched to address consumer demands for more functionality, environmental concerns, and so on. Chemberry was born out of our passion to go beyond existing limited search functions to make it really fast, flexible and simple for buyers of chemical ingredients to find the right ones for their application.” ~ Timo von Bargen, Managing Director, Chemberry.
Why do we need you?
Since launching the Chemberry platform in April 2018, we have managed to index more than 10,000 Personal Care products from over 80 suppliers with a mission to be the most comprehensive Personal Care platform by April 2019. We need your commitment and expertise as a Sales & Operation lead to kickstart our business and multiply our customer and user base. In addition, our team continuously seeks innovative approaches to enhance our user experience and add value to the platform offering. As the platform grows, so will your team, however you will be the key driver to begin with.
What will you be doing?
- You will be the go-to contact point for our existing B2B customers
- Lead generation and conversion will be a key area of focus in order to fuel Chemberry’s growth
- Trade fairs, exhibitions and events will be your personal playground for network development
- You will pitch our digital solution via webinars, meetings, conferences etc.
- By performing market research, tracking competitor developments, and exploring existing and new markets, you will identify ways to increase our market share
- Provide sales revenue forecasts on a monthly basis and ensure sales targets are met
- You will be the main driver for pricing and go-to-market strategies as the platform evolves
What do we expect?
- 2+ years’ experience selling digital solutions, preferably within a B2B start-up environment
- You are willing to travel about 30%-50% throughout Asia, EMEA, and NORAM
- You have a proven track record in business development and closing deals
- A bachelor’s degree in business or technical field is highly desirable
- Fluency in English is a must - further languages are beneficial, especially Asian languages
- Hands-on, agile thinkers, business developers, marketing & sales, risk-affinity, resilient and creative
What's in it for you?
You will be responsible for the Sales & Operations activities of an already successfully tested product. As well as this, your ideas & findings on aspects of this greenfield project are valued. We put at your disposal a space to develop ideas and craft your personal impact. You will join a dynamic, agile and hands-on team with a multidisciplinary background. We will reward the value you bring to Chemberry with an attractive and performance-based remuneration.
Chemberry (www.chemberry.com) is a novel B2B market intelligence tool that enables chemical ingredient buyers to search for products, technologies, and applications quickly and easily. It also helps chemical ingredient suppliers better understand market trends and customer needs. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive, intuitive, and informative experience so that various players in the chemical universe can more efficiently connect and gain the insights required to procure or develop relevant products.
If you wish to know more about us, visit www.chemberry.com and www.chemberry.com/media