Chief Executive Officer (m/f)
We are a team of therapists, graphic artists, and engineers set out to provide children with learning disabilities a fun and productive education. Between 10% and 17% of children worldwide suffer from learning disabilities such as dyslexia and dyscalculia, and often only those with the most severe forms are eligible for the therapy they need. Our goal is to make therapy available to all children who need it through fun, engaging, and educational mobile games.
Yeti Learning GmbH was founded in January 2016 and is a seed-phase startup with just over 10 employees. We are a multicultural team of people (and one dog) that leverages varied skill sets to build a quality product.
Yeti Learning’s big, hairy, audacious goal is to educate over a half-million of the world’s children by the year 2021.
Yeti Learning is looking for new management, specifically to guide the business development, marketing, and human resources aspects of the company. Your role would consist of leading in all of these areas on a day-to-day basis. You should be ready to travel regularly, both within Germany and internationally. You would manage the company on a daily basis as it faces complex problems from product development to partner relationships to customer acquisition.
Your responsibilities would consist of:
- Developing and implementing long-term company strategy
- Building relationships with key cooperation partners, government institutions, and research institutions
- Directing the marketing and product teams
- Developing a budget and financial forecasting
- Representing the company to the board
- Working out of our office in Berlin
- A strong history of business development
- Proven track record in management
- Experience in finance and budgeting
- A thorough knowledge of marketing, sales
- A skilled public speaker and salesman
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience in app development, children’s products, and knowledge of learning disabilities are strongly desired
What We Offer
- A small, friendly, and diverse team
- An important opportunity to change the face of education for children around the world
- An office in the heart of Berlin, at Alexanderplatz
- A management position in an early stage and funded start-up
- A competitive salary, with generous vacation
- Generous stock options