Chief Product Officer (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
MONOQI is the online destination for modern design products. Founded by Simon Fabich and Felix Schlegel in 2011, the Berlin-based company is aiming at becoming the leading online player for home & living in the design industry. Now operating with a staff of around 100 employees, MONOQI works with a team of international design scouts who search the world for designers and manufacturers creating high-quality products and curating sale offers for the company's growing customer base.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in Berlin’s heart with the unified vision to change the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member as Chief Product Officer.
About what you'll be working on
- Driving the consumer side of our web and mobile product roadmaps, from concept and design into development, launch, and optimization
- Establishing, leading, and overseeing all relevant new product ideas as well as creating and implementing solutions that are driving our business forward
- Creating and optimizing the UX and visual identity of the website
- Continuously optimizing the crucial e-commerce elements (landingpages, check-out,...)
- Extensive market research on new and upcoming trends, competitive landscape, etc.
- Working with all internal teams to align requirements
- Further building and managing a product management team
- As part of the executive team shaping the future strategy of the company
- Several years of extensive e-commerce product management experience
- A highly analytical mindset and a “hands-on” mentality with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- A strong feeling for aesthetics and the aspiration to create a truly mind-blowing product
- Excitement about coordination of feature development and project execution (e.g., iPhone app, country launch, payment roadmap, logistic tools) across the full development cycles
- Experience with the common product management tools and methodologies required (Jira, Scurm/Kanban, BDD)
- Interest in being always in touch wit the latest trends and being one step ahead of the market
- Hands-on mentality, strong problem solving skills, clear communication
- Fluency in English and international work experience
- Passion about joining a fast-growing start-up
We are looking forward to receiving your application via the following link: