Chief Technology Officer (CTO) (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
PriceHubble is empowering people with data-driven insights - we make information accessible and provide financial market participants with predictive pricing information. We aggregate and analyze a wide variety of data sources, conduct big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning methodology to generate stable and reliable results. PriceHubble aspires to improve the understanding and management of risk and aims to support market participants in making better decisions. We are a Swiss based company, working on international markets.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is the head executive of the company’s IT & Development department. He/ she is an integral part of the leadership team and shapes the companies' platform, the online product and all programming activities. The CTO will be the technical driver and oversee the whole development of our technologies (of various types - landing page, online & mobile technologies, API interfaces, etc.)
The CTO needs to understand the requirements of all user segments and translate them into technical requirements and products.
The CTO is both a thought leader and a hands-on driver of the implementation.
- Define the company’s software needs and specifications together with the CEO and the local team
- Build up a team of software developers and lead the development resources – (a team of up to 5 developers inhouse and outsourcing providers)
- Drive implementation of products concepts
- Ensure high quality output from the development team
- Establish governance over project planning and tasks
- Work closely together with CEO, online marketing and user experience team to revise and adapt projects like landing pages, API’s or other customer touch points.
- Driven, creative and open minded individual with a hands-on mentality who wants to be part of an exciting venture set out to change the financial/ real estate landscape in Europe
- Experience in managing teams of at least 5 people
- Strong background in Web / App / API development or projects (at least 5+ years)
- PYTHON experience
- Comfortable with a linux server environment and technologies (e.g. nginx, redis)
- Preferred: Machine learning (e.g. scikit-learn) and big data
- Preferred: Experience in the online industries or programming agencies (real estate marketplace, eCommerce, rebate shopping, online gaming, social networking services, etc.)
If we managed to spark your interest, please submit your application documents, including a cover letter (where you explain why YOU are the right candidate), your CV and references of prior work assignments directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org