(Senior) Communication Designer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who is Clark?
Since our founding in 2015, we follow our Vision to create a world where people love insurance by using the Clark insurance Manager App. This is not only recognized by 100.000 customer; Bloomberg named us as one of the 50 most promising start-ups in the world 2017 as well. Due to our smart technology and our expert know how, we are combining the old and the new world, which makes our products for the B2B as well as B2C-market highly attractive. With a total funding of 45mio $, led by Portag3 Ventures and White Star Capital, we are ready to conquer the world!
As our Communication Designer, you...
- Are responsible for the design of digital marketing campaigns
- Work on the continuous development and conversion optimization of our website
- Contribute your ideas on the digital channels, TV and across offline channels
- Conduct customer interviews and benchmark studies
- Use analytics to check and improve the effectiveness of your creations
- Work closely with the performance marketing and product design team
Your background, ...
- In total, you have more than 3 years of professional experience in Visual Design, Brand Design or Digital Design
- You are an excellent storyteller and know how to convince people in advertising environments
- Your written and creative skills stand out - you have a strong visual design background
- Creative tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch are your everyday tools
- You have experience in storyboarding, animation (banner ads) and moving images (commercials)
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you
- Besides the usual start-up perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives
- We subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme
- We are offering internal coding courses (so you know what our techies are talking about)
- If you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room – no disturbance, no noise
- If you need to relocate, you have our support
- You want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and can not wait to receive it.