HR Admin / Employee Experience Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who is Clark?
Since our founding in 2015, we follow our Vision to create a world where people love insurance by using the Clark insurance Manager App. This is recognized not only by almost 100.000 customers, but also by Bloomberg, who named us one of the 50 most promising startups in the world 2017. Due to our smart technology and our expert know-how, we are combining the old and the new worlds, making our products highly attractive for both the B2B and B2C markets. With a total funding of $45mio, led by Portag3 Ventures and White Star Capital, we are ready to conquer the world!
As our HR Admin/ Employee Experience Coordinator (m/f/d), you..
- Be the first point of contact for employees and external vendors
- Improve the employee experience through a detailed and conscientious approach and employee brand
- Handle HR-related documentation and compliance with labor, immigration and social insurance law for the employees, e.g.:
- Issuing contracts, checking visa applications, admitting new members to the social security system etc.
- Prepare payroll processes and cooperate closely with the external payroll provider
- Ensure our HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Plan events, organize team lunches and support in organizing the participation in career fairs etc.
- Organize the on- and off-boarding of employees
- Coordinate and optimize the office services and processes
Your Background, you...
- have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- are able to work with all levels of employees and to handle and protect highly
- confidential information
- are fluent both in German and English and have excellent written and oral
- communication skills
- have already gained experiences in building up employee experience settings and
- have been successful
- have a strong ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- have excellent communications, time management and prioritization skills
- are detail oriented, analytical and have an absolute solution-oriented approach
- You’re a multitask hero you can handle telephone inquiries & projects with excellent
- organizational and follow-up skills
- show resilience and flexibility and can easily adapt to a fast-moving environment
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you...
- beside the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives
- we subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme
- we are offering internal coding courses (so you know what our techies are talking about)
- if you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room – no disturbance, no noise
- if you need to relocate, you have our support
- you want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues
- and last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.