(Junior) IT Recruiter (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who is Clark?
Since our founding in 2015, we follow our Vision to create a world where people love insurance by using the Clark insurance Manager App. This is not only recognized by 100.000 customer; Bloomberg named us as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world 2017 as well. Due to our smart technology and our expert know how, we are combining the old and the new world, which makes our products for the B2B as well as B2C-market highly attractive. With a total funding of 45mio $, led by Portag3 Ventures and White Star Capital, we are ready to conquer the world!
As our (Junior) IT Recruiter, you…
- work closely with the HR Manager and the hiring managers to define the requirements of the positions to be filled and to create adequate job ads
- will be responsible for the end-to-end recruiting of our software engineering positions
- identify high quality candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- provide an initial screen and high level assessment of a candidate's knowledge, skills and abilities and overall fit with the role
- interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Xing, Stackoverflow.) and craft and send recruiting emails.
- develop talent pipelines for future hiring needsown the recruitment coordination from the first contact with the candidates until the offer and ensure good candidate experience end to endmaintain and manage our database and Application Tracking System (ATS)support in ad hoc recruiting projects that cover a wide range of topics
- will report to the Team Lead Recruitment
Your background, you…
- have at least 1 years proven work experience in tech recruiting and have worked for an agency would be great but not a must
- are familiar with the developer scene and latest technologies
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- are fluent in both German and English
- are passionate about providing a unique experience to each candidate that enters the interview process at Clark
- have great organizational skills, know how to prioritize tasks and handle your time effectively
- and last but not least: You are ready to turn the insurance market into good
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you:
- beside the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- we subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme.
- we are offering internal coding courses (so you know what our techies are talking about)
- if you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room – no disturbance, no noise.
- if you need to relocate, you have our support.
- you want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues.
- and last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.