Co-Country Manager for Russian Market (m/f)
Do you have expert knowledge about the Russian financial system?
Are you a tech-savvy and internationally minded business professional?
Do you want to work in your home market while living in Hamburg?
Kreditech has expanded into Russia’s financial market. Due to the company’s development in this sector, there is a need for a Co-Country Manager / Business Development Manager with personal knowledge of the Russian legal and financial markets as well as good understanding of business development and website-related systems and technology. The position would entail assisting Kreditech’s Russian Country Manager as well as occasionally taking the lead in product development.
YOUR ROLE AT KREDITECH:
- Using your experience in business development, you will work with our management and development teams to support and guide Kreditech’s operations and website in Russia, including the outlining and implementation of action plans to develop marketing and operational strategies.
- You will identify the processes and information that are needed to enable Kreditech to offer its services in Russia. This will require extensive personal knowledge and experience in the Russian financial and legal markets.
- You will help to create the website and integrate your decisions into the system’s architecture. Your understanding of programming and computer technology will enable you to perform many tasks yourself as well as to assist your team in the production and organization of Kreditech’s services in Russia.
- You will make sure that our B2C product is well received in your market. That entails close interaction with our team of developers, the Russian Country Manager and the Marketing team.
- You will play a big part in the technical side of operations.
- You have what it takes to support Kreditech’s development in the Russian financial market – determination, inter-personal skills, and country-specific knowledge.
- You have attained a degree-level education in Business Administration, Management, IT or other related field.
- You have solid experience in the Russian financial and legal industries.
- You have worked in product management and are confident in your ability to lead others. You have some experience or you can demonstrate a skill-set that will allow you to undertake general management and operational duties of an online B2C business
- You have the leadership skills to manage both small teams and external provider relations.
- You should have good negotiation skills and a strong business network in Russia and be able to interact comfortably and confidently with our providers and associates in Russia to reach solutions beneficial to all parties.
- You have some expertise in business development, and can discuss your abilities and provide details about your prior work in this area.
- You are a Russian native speaker and are fluent in English as well. German is a plus, as is Ukrainian, but is not necessary for the position.
- You are used to working independently and you are driven by results with a regard to important details of the tasks and processes at hand.
- Even if you are not a seasoned software developer or systems engineer, you have developed a systemic thought process which allows you to dissect a challenge into its basic parts while never losing the big picture. You are very comfortable working with the basic software and technologies required for creating a web-based service/product (HTML editors are nothing new for you). Specifically, your ability to work with SQL requests and Jira ticketing systems would be very helpful.
- You are both analytical and creative and are able to conceive and make significant contributions to building an online financial product.
- You are used to working on a tight schedule and you can do it without losing your sense of humor.
- You are a team player and have that certain entrepreneurial way of thinking.
- Ethics are essential to you in all levels of your work.
- You are very organized and can skim through tasks and discern priorities with ease.
As the position will be based in Hamburg, it would be best if all applicants have a work permit valid in the EU.