Co-Founder / Chief Marketing Officer (m/f)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
What is becoacht?
becoacht is an online platform that allows its users to search, select and book objectively-rated sports coaches, sports idols and sports courses in less than three minutes.
Founded in late 2012, the company has come a long way since and is maintaining market leadership in Germany with the aim to rollout the platform across Europe in the coming months - www.becoacht.com.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to join out team and to take over the role & responsibilities of a CMO. The ideal candidate is senior by experience and has shown leadership skills throughout his career.
- Managing and controlling all marketing campaigns across all online channels
- Selected channels will include SEM, SEO, display, Facebook, social media, affiliate marketing etc.
- Building relationships and striking partnerships with affiliate networks and other potential online and offline partners
- Creating marketing materials, brand image and messages
- Degree in a marketing related subject (e.g. media, communication science)
- Gained at least 4 years of professional experience in the marketing sector dealing with different marketing channels
- Capacity to understand and execute against multiple and complex goals in a fast-paced environment and comfort with multi-tasking
- Great opportunity to show off experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovation as well as the ability to immediately affect the success of becoacht through shown efforts
- Excellent leadership, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interest in sports and sports lifestyle
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside of becoacht
- Very good MS Office and English skills are mandatory for this position
In case you are interested, please send your application to Frederik.Roever@becoacht.com.